Parish Festival 2023
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday (Sabado) @ 5:30 p.m.
Sunday (Domingo) @ 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
12:30 p.m. (Bilingual) & 5:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesdays (Martes) @ 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays (Miercoles) @ 8:45 a.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) @ 5:30 p.m. (Bilingual)
Fridays (Viernes) @ 8:45 a.m.
First Friday of every month
Beginning @ the conclusion of the 8:45 a.m. Mass and concluding @ 6 p.m. with Evening Prayer & Benediction
Tuesdays (Martes) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Saturdays (Sabado) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
If these times do not work for you, please contact the Parish Office @ 812-522-5304 to schedule an appointment.
Sacramento de Reconciliacion
Si estos horarios no funcionan para usted, por favor llamar a la Oficina Parroquial al 812-522-5304 para programar una cita.
Music Ministry Needs You!
Time, Talent & Treasure 2023
- Rev. Daniel Staublin, Pastor/Rector
- Deacon Mike East, Deacon
- Deacon John Cord, Deacon
- Robin Davidson, Business Manager
- Leticia Pasillas, Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper
- Agniliz Gonzalez, Coordinator of Religious Education & Hispanic Ministry
- Beth Pifer, Coordinator of Young Adult and Youth Ministry
- Danny Simmons, Coordinator of Parish Maintenance
- Michelle Neibert-Levine, School Principal
Parish Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Horario de Oficina Parroquial
Lunes - Viernes 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Add Space Available
The support of your business is greatly appriciated!
Heather Benefiel from LPi, our bulletin printer, will be securing new ads for our church in the coming weeks.. It is the support of the business community that helps to make our church thrive. Please consider purchasing a print and/or digital ad as your participation makes our bulletin successful, and you attract customers!
For more information please contact Heather Benefiel at (812)716-1648 or [email protected]
Education of Future Archdiocesan Priests
Guide Book & Directory 2023
Our New Guide Book & Directory is Here!
You should have received our new Guide Book & Directory by mail.
The advertisers helped provide this service at no cost to our parish. We
encourage you to think of them in the future as your needs arise. If you are
interested in advertising next year, contact [email protected]
for more information.
We, the people of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, are called to live the Gospel message of God’s love and mercy. We live our faith through worship, prayer, faith formation, and as a loving servant to those in need both in our parish and the larger community.
We, the Catholic Community of St. Ambrose Church, embrace a common vision grounded in our spiritual foundation. Through God’s grace, we envision a vibrant, welcoming and culturally diverse community united in faith and committed to:
- Our liturgy, through the celebration of the Sacraments together.
- Life long faith formation through St Ambrose Catholic School, religious education programs, youth ministry, and adult education.
- Christian service by ministering to the needs of the parish, the larger community and the world.
- Good stewardship of our finances and parish resources.
Open employment positions will be listed here.
St. Ambrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.