Thursday, Dec 8 is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, a holy day of obligation. Masses are: Vigil on Wedensday, December 7 at 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, Masses are at 8:45 a.m. and bilingual Mass at 6 p.m.
5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday (Sabado) @ 5:30 p.m.
Sunday (Domingo) @ 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
12:30 p.m. (Bilingual) & 5:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesdays (Martes) @ 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays (Miercoles) @ 8:45 a.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) @ 5:30 p.m. (Bilingual)
Fridays (Viernes) @ 8:45 a.m.
Friday, December 2
Beginning @ the conclusion of the 8:45 a.m. Mass and concluding @ 6 p.m. with Evening Prayer & Benediction
Tuesdays (Martes) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Saturdays (Sabado) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
If these times do not work for you, please contact the Parish Office @ 812-522-5304 to schedule an appointment.
Happy St. Ambrose Feast Day!
St. Ambrose, Bishop and Doctor of the Church.
Wednesday, December 7
Mass at 8:45 a.m.
Parish Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Horario de Oficina Parroquial
Lunes - Viernes 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Our offices will be closed on:
Friday, December 23
Monday, December 26
- Rev. Daniel Staublin, Pastor/Rector
- Deacon Mike East, Deacon
- Deacon John Cord, Deacon
- Robin Davidson, Business Manager
- Leticia Pasillas, Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper
- Agniliz Gonzalez, Coordinator of Religious Education & Hispanic Ministry
- Beth Pifer, Coordinator of Young Adult and Youth Ministry
- Danny Simmons, Coordinator of Parish Maintenance
- Michelle Neibert-Levine, School Principal
WE ARE HIRING!
The Religious Education & Youth Ministry offices are looking for an assistant. Please call 812-522-5304 to get more information.
We, the people of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, are called to live the Gospel message of God’s love and mercy. We live our faith through worship, prayer, faith formation, and as a loving servant to those in need both in our parish and the larger community.
We, the Catholic Community of St. Ambrose Church, embrace a common vision grounded in our spiritual foundation. Through God’s grace, we envision a vibrant, welcoming and culturally diverse community united in faith and committed to:
- Our liturgy, through the celebration of the Sacraments together.
- Life long faith formation through St Ambrose Catholic School, religious education programs, youth ministry, and adult education.
- Christian service by ministering to the needs of the parish, the larger community and the world.
- Good stewardship of our finances and parish resources.
Open employment positions will be listed here.
St. Ambrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.