Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday (Sabado) @ 5:30 p.m.
Sunday (Domingo) @ 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
12:30 p.m. (Bilingual) & 5:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesdays (Martes) @ 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays (Miercoles) @ 8:45 a.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) @ 5:30 p.m. (Bilingual)
Fridays (Viernes) @ 8:45 a.m.
First Friday of every month
Beginning @ the conclusion of the 8:45 a.m. Mass and concluding @ 6 p.m. with Evening Prayer & Benediction
Tuesdays (Martes) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Saturdays (Sabado) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
If these times do not work for you, please contact the Parish Office @ 812-522-5304 to schedule an appointment.
Sacramento de Reconciliacion
Si estos horarios no funcionan para usted, por favor llamar a la Oficina Parroquial al 812-522-5304 para programar una cita.
Lent & Holy Week
Stations of the Cross are prayed each Friday of Lent in church. 2:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Spanish)
Living Stations of the Cross on Friday, March 31 @ 2:00 p.m. All are welcome!
El Via Crucis se reza cada viernes durante la cuaresma en la iglesia. 2:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m. y a las 7:00 p.m. (espanol) El Via Crucis en vivo sera el viernes, 31 de Marzo a las 2 p.m. Todos son bienvenidos!
Mass on Holy Thursday will begin at 7:30 p.m. It will be followed by a period of adoration concluding with night prayer at 10:30 p.m.
Good Friday Service is at 2 p.m. with the reading of the Passion, veneration of the cross and Holy Communion. An outdoor Stations of the Cross will be prayed in Spanish at 6 p.m. The Easter Vigil Mass on Holy Saturday will begin at 8:30 p.m. On Easter Sunday, Masses will be at 8, 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m.bilingual and 5 p.m. bilingual.
La misa del Jueves Santo comenzará a las 7:30 p.m. Le seguirá un tiempo de adoración que concluirá con la oración de la noche a las 10:30 p.m.
El servicio de Viernes Santo será a las 2 p.m. con la lectura de la Pasión, veneración de la cruz y la Sagrada Comunión. Se rezará un vía crucis al aire libre en español a las 6 p.m.
La Misa de Vigilia Pascual del Sábado Santo comenzará a las 8:30 p.m.
El Domingo de Resurrección las misas serán a las 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. bilingüe y a las 5 p.m. bilingüe.
Save the date!
@ St. Meinrad
The dates are May 5-7. This is Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.
Like last year, this retreat is open to all parishioners over 18. The retreat will be in English, but we will have bilingual confessors on Saturday evening.
The topic is going to be “How to pray to a just and loving Father.” Fr. Lorenzo Penalosa, OSB will be our retreat leader. We will have time for learning, prayer, fellowship and relaxation.
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, June 24
- Reverse raffle tickets for this years Parish Festival are available by calling the parish office.
- Boletos para la rifa inversa del Festival Parroquial de este año están disponibles llamando a la oficina parroquial.
- Any individual or group who wishes to sell their particular ethnic food at the Parish Festival please call Mary Ellen Emch at 210-232-8749
- Cualquier individuo o grupo que desee vender comida étnica para ayudar a la parroquia en el Festival Parroquial, llame a Ricardo Bustos al 812-343-9961 o Jose Morales al 812–498-5577.
Parish Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Horario de Oficina Parroquial
Lunes - Viernes 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Rev. Daniel Staublin, Pastor/Rector
- Deacon Mike East, Deacon
- Deacon John Cord, Deacon
- Robin Davidson, Business Manager
- Leticia Pasillas, Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper
- Agniliz Gonzalez, Coordinator of Religious Education & Hispanic Ministry
- Beth Pifer, Coordinator of Young Adult and Youth Ministry
- Danny Simmons, Coordinator of Parish Maintenance
- Michelle Neibert-Levine, School Principal
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is leading a National Eucharistic Revival, which will take place from 2022-2025. The Revival launches on the Feast of Corpus Christi, June 19, 2022.
Over the next three years, dioceses will host events focused on strengthening our belief in the Eucharist.
The local events will culminate in a National Eucharistic Congress, which will be held from July 17-21, 2024 in Indianapolis.
At this historic gathering, Catholics of all ages will come together to worship our Eucharistic Lord with expectant faith.
There, the Holy Spirit promises to enkindle a missionary fire in the heart of our nation as we reconsecrate ourselves to the source and summit of our faith.
We, the people of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, are called to live the Gospel message of God’s love and mercy. We live our faith through worship, prayer, faith formation, and as a loving servant to those in need both in our parish and the larger community.
We, the Catholic Community of St. Ambrose Church, embrace a common vision grounded in our spiritual foundation. Through God’s grace, we envision a vibrant, welcoming and culturally diverse community united in faith and committed to:
- Our liturgy, through the celebration of the Sacraments together.
- Life long faith formation through St Ambrose Catholic School, religious education programs, youth ministry, and adult education.
- Christian service by ministering to the needs of the parish, the larger community and the world.
- Good stewardship of our finances and parish resources.
Open employment positions will be listed here.
St. Ambrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.