Confirmation Mass - September 18, 2022
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday (Sabado) @ 5:30 p.m.
Sunday (Domingo) @ 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. (Bilingual) & 5:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesdays (Martes) @ 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays (Miercoles) @ 5:30 p.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) @ 5:30 p.m. (Bilingual)
Fridays (Viernes) @ 8:45 a.m.
Friday, October 2
Friday, November 7
Friday, December 4
Beginning @ the conclusion of the 8:45 a.m. Mass and concluding @ 6 p.m. with Evening Prayer & Benediction
Tuesdays (Martes) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Thursdays (Jueves) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
Saturdays (Sabado) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
If these times do not work for you, please contact the Parish Office @ 812-522-5304 to schedule an appointment.
Parish Office Hours
Parish Office Hours/Horario de Oficina Parroquial
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
If you get an email soliciting assistance/gift cards from Fr. Dan (Rev. Daniel Staublin) please ignore. Fr. Dan will never text/email asking for money or gift cards.
- Rev. Daniel Staublin, Pastor/Rector
- Deacon Mike East, Deacon
- Deacon John Cord, Deacon
- Robin Davidson, Business Manager
- Leticia Pasillas, Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper
- Agniliz Gonzalez, Coordinator of Religious Education & Hispanic Ministry
- Beth Pifer, Coordinator of Young Adult and Youth Ministry
- Danny Simmons, Coordinator of Parish Maintenance
- Michelle Neibert-Levine, School Principal
Save de Date!
We will be having another Light of the World (English) retreat on Saturday and Sunday November 5 and 6. And the following weekend we will have a Luz de Mundo (Spanish) retreat on November 11, 12 and 13.
Aparte la Fecha!
Tendremos otro retiro de Luz del Mundo (inglés) el sábado y domingo 5 y 6 de noviembre. Y el siguiente fin de semana tendremos un retiro de Luz de Mundo (español) el 11, 12 y 13 de noviembre.
To sign up/anotarse click HERE
Pictorials can be picked up in the parish office M-F from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
If you did not have your photo taken, but would like a pictorial, they will be available for sale starting the week of August 1st in the parish office. The cost is $5 each while supplies last. Limit one copy per family.
Sr. Stella Marie
Sr. Stella Marie
We, the people of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, are called to live the Gospel message of God’s love and mercy. We live our faith through worship, prayer, faith formation, and as a loving servant to those in need both in our parish and the larger community.
We, the Catholic Community of St. Ambrose Church, embrace a common vision grounded in our spiritual foundation. Through God’s grace, we envision a vibrant, welcoming and culturally diverse community united in faith and committed to:
- Our liturgy, through the celebration of the Sacraments together.
- Life long faith formation through St Ambrose Catholic School, religious education programs, youth ministry, and adult education.
- Christian service by ministering to the needs of the parish, the larger community and the world.
- Good stewardship of our finances and parish resources.
Open employment positions will be listed here.
St. Ambrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.